The holiday season really brings in more sales than any part of the year but you can still leverage more by using some practical tips that can further boost your sales. Sales rep software can also help you maximize the sales potentials by effectively managing and monitoring your sales leads. Here are the ways to increase sales appropriate for any kind of business:
1. Promoting one Product/Service at a time. This limits the customer’s buying decision to just buying or not buying. This leads to immediate sales, of course. Try to avoid promotions that will require the buyer to make more choices after deciding to buy. They might confuse them and end up not buying at all for the fear of making the wrong choice. If you really like to make promotions, create a promotion for each product or each service separately; or combine products and/or services into one package. The aim is to just get a “yes” or a “no” from the prospect, no more, no less.
2. Make your benefit your lead start at all times. Your benefit is your strongest selling point. This is your unique selling point that your prospect must immediately see in your promotional messages. Put the benefit of your product and service in your banners, leaflets, flyers, brochures, sales letters, emails, posters, and other ads. Use it also in your audio and video campaign so that your prospects will continue listening and watching. Sales rep software can help you monitor the leads.
3. Make your approach personal. People buy from salesmen who make them feel that their specific and individual needs are addressed. Customize your sales message to each prospect you meet to cater the particular interest of each client in every market group you are targeting. You can also do this online by creating special web pages that meets the needs for each market group then link to your home page.
4. Give specific description of your product and service. Do not just say your product is affordable, or you give quality service, or the printer you are selling is reliable, or you turn in your finished product fast. You have to be more precise with your description. Say how fast, what kind of quality, how reliable, and many more. Do not give dull descriptions like “You will print more with this printer.” instead say “Your printing output will increase by 70% more.” This stirs curiosity and excitement to the prospects and will take the time to look more into your offer.
5. Dramatize feelings. It is found that people buy on impulse and not on logic. Their buying decisions are based on their feelings about the product or service. Aim to make them excited about what you are offering and you will surely increase your sales. Design your promotional ads, sales letters, and web pages with emotional rewards. Use vibrant images that can make your prospect imagine how he would look like while enjoying the benefits of the product or service.